View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:32 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Starstruck and obliterated, Springpaw stood still like a tree stump as her dilated eyes dragged across from her leader and towards the familiar russet form of the deputy that eventually stumbled into the den, exhaustion lacing his features. Springpaw’s lips quivered as she listened to the two of them ramble about the vision she conquered, her paws sinking uneasily into the dirt beneath them as her eyes snapped shut to try to control her raging emotions. Panic. Fear. Terror. They all were boiling through her faster than wildfire if it was spreading throughout the camp. Her tongue felt dry as she glanced up towards the broad-shouldered form of Bumblestar, the words tight in her throat as she tried to find a way to compel them out. God, how was she supposed to tell Bumblestar about the dream she saw? Would she even believe her? A small part of her brain screamed at her to tell, to tell the leader about what she had witnessed. “T… T-there was ten at most,” she croaked, her voice wobbly as she focused her lapis hues up towards the leader, “I… I’m not completely sure, but it looked like there were ten at most at the border, smelling heavily of ShadowClan. It felt real. I could’ve easily felt the creatures staring down into my soul and looking like they were stranded there for at least a couple of days. I… I-I don’t know why ShadowClan sent them there. Was it for revenge? Vengeance? I’m not sure.”

Rambling incessantly, her snow-white paws shuffled around as she tried to compensate for the thoughts that rummaged through her head. The foxes were visible just as clear as a stream of water—their rancid stench still lingering around in her nostrils as she remained seated in her spot. She briefly pushed herself closer to the leader, almost mumbling an apology for the sudden movement, but the thought remained plagued in her mind. Those foxes reeked and looked hungry for flesh. “Alderstep better be careful… The foxes looked hungry and weak, but I don’t know if that’s fully it for certain,” she rambled, glancing back up towards the direction of the leader to search her expression to see what Bumblestar had to think of all of this, sincerely hoping that she was going to believe her for the most part.

@navarra @dino. [wahhhh deeply apologize for this late response ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker