Thread: Haggard Ruins
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

She sniffed, anger pulsing through her paws. Not because of the rebellion, no, she was actually quite happy about it, but she was mad that Bumblestar was in charge of so many lives. She nodded in agreement at every word that was spoken. When she was prompted, she let the gears in her head turn to find the answer. She is arrogant, I agree,” Jaggedface started. “But use correct prounouns, please. I hate her but I have the respect to use the correct pronouns.” she advised Stormyeye politely before continuing. “She started war with Shadowclan. She’s the reason so many cats have died in the clan. While she doesn’t kill them with her own claws she’s still a murderer.” Jaggedface reasoned, hoping that Frogpaw and Stormyeye would agree. She wanted to put in that she was corrupted with power, but that happened to a lot of leaders. Such as Dawnstar. She looked to Frogpaw. “What about you, squirt?” the heavily scarred chocolate-point asked in a snarl, looking at the kitten, surprised. She didn’t say anything though, as she knew this was Stormyeyes son

@Sakura. @Vixlz @Shadowed Flower
(Sorry for Jaggedfaces rudeness, it’s her personality, not mine! )

Last edited by Caspian; September 12th, 2023 at 05:52 PM.