View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:07 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: "Ok... this is strange... what's happening?" { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverLover649 View Post
~~Chloe~~

{ @sock }

Chloe sighed, having a hood on again to hide her cat ears, her cat tail stuffed in her pants. She was afraid to reveal herself to anyone. Her green eyes were blocked by a blindfold. She kept walking...

(So how this is going to work is that the voice and eye color of the people who had their bodies swapped stay to the person they belong to. So Chloe was still have green eyes. I'll tell you when they suddenly swap.)
(mwahahahah)

Cora Amrosia
she/her || Peach-skinned girl with freckles and amber eyes, short and fluffy blonde hair with bangs that just barely reach the tops of her eyebrows

Cora sat in the park with a mocha latte (extra whipped cream, of course) and an iPad. She wore a red headband and pumpkin earrings, a frilly autumn-colored skirt with black leggings, orange Converse sneakers, a black shirt with a ghost on it, and a dark orange-almost-brown cardigan. Autumn was her absolute favorite season, and she always had special outfits for when it drew near.

She crossed her legs, sipped her drink, and got to work sketching a spooky character she'd thought of last night.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art