View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:16 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: "Ok... this is strange... what's happening?" { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverLover649 View Post

~~Chloe~~

Chloe was wearing a black hoodie, purple pants and green shoes. She passed by the other girl, her orange hair hidden by the hood. Her mask and blindfold were hiding her face when...

All of a sudden, glass shattering was heard as someone threw a bottle with some kind of liquid at Chloe and Cora. Chloe gasped, falling to her knees as pain gripped her head... she felt uneasy... and everything went black.

(Pain, then they black out, and then they wake up in different bodies, their clothes stay on the body they belong to. So Cora is gonna have a blindfold and mask on her face and she's gonna feel the cat ears and talk and whiskers, etc)
(okay!)

Cora gasped, dropping her mocha, which spilled all over the grass. Even through the searing pain that suddenly gripped her, she somehow found a way to be upset that her favorite drink had just been wasted. She gripped her head, her vision swimming with tears. She watched as another girl fell to her knees not far from herself, and responded to this in the only option left to her:

Cora blacked out.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art