silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Mapleface
She/Her

Bobbed tail fanning out behind her, the dark ginger and chocolate tortoiseshell point shot Eveningdance a sideways grin, white fangs gleaming. Amused, she was amused. That was what this was. Eh, maybe she wasn't taking her safety seriously, buuuut hey!, Mapleface had always been a rash leap-before-you-look feline. "Are you worried about little old me, Elderdance?" The Red Queen asked, whiskers twitching, tone teasing.

"I learned everything I know from you, after all, remember?" She pressed a paw dramatically to her chest, her expression turning properly affronted just for the sake of theatrics. "Oh, do not wound me by saying I can't protect myself. I could not bear it, dear dear mentor."

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons
purrks: -

---

"If you remember my teachings then you should be able to defend yourself just fine. Unless you are out of practice?"

Though his tone was as even as ever and his expression was somewhat bored looking, he was teasing back, in his own way. Mapleface's theatrics are a welcome sight in the midst of the obvious tension already present. From what he had heard, Riverclan hadn't appeared at the last gathering. And from what he can tell, with all the mingling scents, they haven't arrived to this one just yet, either. It was sure to stir something dangerous in the clans. After all, once one of them smelled blood in the water, they would all come for their chance at territory. Blinking his violent thoughts away, he tilts his head at the red queen.

"I cannot help but be worried. You both caused a scene last gathering. I would not be surprised if you garnered a few hisses and spats just walking around." As long as the threats stayed verbal, there wouldn't be a problem. But who knows with that Shadowclan lot. And after Bumblestar's 'kill on sight' decree, Thunderclan wouldn't hesitate to leap into action if just one warrior was targeted. As he speaks his next line, there is a faint devious mirth in his mismatched gaze. "If you'd prefer me not to care, I can do so."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !