Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Pack: Signups

WINTERVICE
male - he/him
17 moons old
Beta Canidate(if not, then Soldier)
a handsome black-furred he-wolf

Wintervice is a dark-furred he-wolf with dark hazel eyes. His fur is long and thick, and a pitch black in color. He has a blood reddish-colored marking on his hips, and he also has a few blood red splatters on his right side - his left side has no markings.

He is a brute. He is protective of the Alpha - always. He does not care about his own life, he only cares about how he can best serve the Pack and the Alpha. He does not hesitate to attack a wolf if they get too close to the Alpha - some of the others actually calls the Alpha his Alpha because how he never seems to leave the Alpha's side. He is loyal to a fault and almost seems to not care about anything around him other than the Alpha and the wellfare of the Pack. He does not want to become the next leader yet, and he would much rather that the Alpha remains as his/her rank for the time being. He is quiet, but demanding, and he does not hesitate to voice his opinion with the... Lower ranked wolves in the Pack. His voice has a slight accent - sounds almost similar to a deep-voiced Russian male attempting to speak English. Despite his soft voice, he is still quite intimidating.

@Sleek - I am still adding more, Comrade!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader