Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2023, 01:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Newtberry watched Cloudykit play, amused. He chuckled. "C'mon Cloudykit you can do it!" he encouraged. He watched as the dragonfly flitted over to him, three tail-lengths away. "Watch and learn, son." He slowly got into the hunter's crouch and stalked it, leaping when he got near enough. He hooked it with one claw before it got the chance to run away. "Here you are, son," he said as he lowered his paw down for Cloudykit to take the dragonfly.
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit watched his dad catch the Dragonfly with curiosity and interest. "Wow! Will I learn to do that?" He asked, taking the dragonfly. He tried to do a hunter's crouch, but it looked very off. he jumped with the dragonfly in his mouth, changing direction a little bit as he leaped. "Did I do it?" He asked before pressing the bug in the wall so everyone could see it when they came into the corrals. His tail swished happily as as he turned back to face Newtberry again, bouncing while he spun.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3