View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2023, 02:48 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: 30 Questions to Answer About Your OCS

1. Who is your most good character who will likely become evil? None.
2. Which character would look the best as a human/cat? Sheepkit.
3. Which ship w/ 1 of your ocs is your "never in a million years ship?" Birdkit and anycat whohas a short temper.
4. Who is your most furious OC? Dogkit.
5. Which OC is most likely to watch anime? Probably Eaglekit.
6. Which OC would most likely flip over a table after losing a game? Dogkit.
7. Which of your OCs is the gayest? None.
8. Which OC has a weird tradition/quirk they do? Birdkit talks to non-cat animals.
9. Which OC would most likely be into vintage fashion eras? Probably Birdkit.
10. Which 2 OCs have the most drastic personality difference? Birdkit and Dogkit. Birdkit's strange yet sweet and never holds grudges, forgives easily and hates violence and Dogkit can be grumpy, is easily angered, holds grudges for any reason whatsoever no matter how small or important, almost never forgives and can be quite aggressive.
11. Who is your newest OC? Swankit.
12. Which OC is likely to wear the goofiest hat to a serious event? Definitely Birdkit.
13. Which OC has "holiday craze?" Probably Birdkit.
14. Which OC would love to dress up? Probably Birdkit.
15. Which OC would have a house full of animals? Definitely Birdkit. She LOVES animals.
16. Which OC is the most adult-like? Probably Bearpelt.
17. Who is your most sporty OC? Probably Birdkit. She's quite fast and is hyperactive.
18. Which OC is your most childish? Birdkit.
19. Who is your workaholic OC? Probably Sunleap.
20. Who is your main fighter OC? Dogkit, as soon as she becomes an apprentice.
21. Which OC has the most twisted mind? None.
22. Which OC is the most religious? Probably Birdkit.
23. Which OC is likely to be a legend? Probably Dogkit.
24. Which is your least used OC? Probably Fox at the moment.
25. Who is your busiest OC? Probably Sunleap.
26. Who is your most developed OC? Likely Birdkit.
Who is your least developed OC? Probably Skybranch.
28. Which OC would likely die first? Birdkit, since she would likely end up doing something stupid.
29. Which OC would likely end up in a car crash? Definitely Birdkit.
30. Which OC would likely have 99% of their storage clogged up with memes? Likely Birdkit.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 25th, 2023 at 09:40 PM.