Old September 26th, 2023, 10:53 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active

He wasn't certain why kits kept flocking to him for lessons as of late. Back when he had been in charge of a large portion of the kit curriculum, it felt like kits avoided him all around. He blamed his hugeness. Some of them seemed to find him a little menacing, and he couldn't blame them. He truly did tower unnecessarily over most WindClan cats, much to his chagrin.

Not that... he was complaining about giving the classes! Goodness no. Truth be told, Snowybreeze always delighted in giving lessons to the little ones. Hopefully, his newest apprentice would forgive him for taking the day off to give a kit a most important lesson! A bit of basic hunting. A good stance was always essential for any WindClan cat, especially with how overspecialized their entire clan was when it came to rabbit and hare hunting in particular. An important aspect of their lives, especially with how it kept them well fed even through the leaner leafbare moons.

Sitting down before his singular student today - a young feline named Juniperkit - he offered a small, timid smile before beginning. "Hello. It is. Nice. To meet. You. My name. It is. Snowybreeze. And I will be. Your instructor. For today. Now. Tell me. Little one. What. Do you know? About hunting. In WindClan," he asked, using his usual, favorite opener to the lesson. He found kits enjoyed sharing what knowledge they already possessed quite readily, and it made it easier to know just how detailed he had to be in his lessons.

-

@Wintersun [Juniperkit]

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit was sitting as still as they could, paying attention to Snowybreeze. "I know we mainly hunt rabbits! So you gotta be really fast!" They said excitably. "And don't we go into tunnels sometimes too?" They asked,or was that just something their overactive mind thought up?

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)