Old September 27th, 2023, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active

A purr escaped Snowybreeze at Juniperkit's enthusiasm, a small glint of pride in his soft, blue gaze. It was always so nice to see a young kit already becoming versed with the clan's livelihood. And not only that, but to also know about tunneling? This young kit had obviously been born after they had been sheltered by the old tunnels, which meant either a queen had spoken of them or natural curiosity had eventually led to their discovery via conversation. He would have assumed that perhaps Dustbunny had given the little one a class of her own, but this one seemed to be more fascinated by the possibility of tunnels than by the complete knowledge of them.

"You are. Correct! Rabbits. And hare. Both are abundant. In the plateau. And. They have. Important differences. That must. Be learned. To hunt. Effectively. Rabbits. Are smaller. Rounder. More compact. Live closer. To their burrows. Their tunnels. Which they make their homes in. If they. Find out. You are around. They scamper. Right back in. Impossible. To get out. Once they do.

Hares. On the other. Paw. Those are. Bigger. Feistier. Faster. But! No burrows. All. They can do. Is run. But run. They do. Very fast. Only the swiftest. Of WindClan warriors. Can keep up. Let alone. Catch.

Now. Aside of. The burrows. Rabbits make. Their home in. We do not hunt. In tunnels. Quite dark. And not really. Much room. To walk around. In. Tunnels. For us. Are more... shelter. Not hunting. Grounds. Although. If you wish. To learn tunnels. And tunneling. You could always. Ask. Dustbunny. She is. WindClan's. Tunneler. And I am sure. She would love. Any kit. Who has interest. In her job. Very important."

Offering a small smile of encouragement, Snowybreeze cleared his throat, unused to speaking quite so much. Shifting massive paws beneath him, the white furred tom tilted his head curiously, continuing on with the lesson. "Now. Since. So much speed. Is required. To hunt. These rabbits. And hares. Tell me. Do you know. What the most. Effective method. To chase after. This prey. Is?"

-

@Wintersun [Juniperkit]

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit looked thoughtfully at the ground. "They/ve got big ears... so probably have really good hearing, so... would it be to stay quiet?" They asked, cocking their head to the side. "And obviously stay downwind. Pretty sure every kit knows that!"

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)