View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2017, 01:10 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Cherrypaw nodded. "Nice name, and I'm Cherrypaw," she mewed. "And don't mention it. It is the least I can do," she said. She thought about Blizzardpaw talking to her before he died. It is what Blizzardpaw would do may be, she thought. "Why are you alone?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "Your an apprentice are you not?" she asked looking him over. He was larger htan her like most cats, but he looked mature.
"Yes you're right, of course the clans are suffering in leaf bare." Thrushpaw said calmly. He opened his mouth, about to say that it was time to go, but Cherrypaw had more to say. "I.. I guess I don't have many friends. I like to hunt alone." Thrushpaw mewed with confidence. He didn't want to feel needy and in need of friends, Thrushpaw wasn't like that. "Oh, yeah... I'm an apprentice. I never got a mentor, I guess." Thrushpaw replied back to Cherrypaw again. "Could I count you as a friend, Cherrypaw?" Thrushpaw asked. He didn't even believe what he had just said. Cherrypaw was in a different clan!

[character site]