View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2023, 03:49 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Growing Strong

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

”Oh I’m Firestorm and I’m the best~ If you think you’re better, then give it a rest~” the boisterous tabby boasted to the other members of the clan that were joining in. Of course, she was doing this to distract from the fact that her paw was still in pain, but she also wanted to reaffirm where she stood in the clan. She was the best. After her… well, Twilighstar maybe? Then Fallownose, Cowtuft, and lastly, Snowybreeze was pretty cool though. She hadn’t thought of the list too much before, but she just knew that Lightningpaw was at the bottom. Speaking of that insufferable little brat… a familiar scent washed over her and she cut her boasting short.

Turning, she noticed that Lightningpaw was close. A little too close for her comfort. Why was she so close? Couldn’t she have just… stayed from where she came from? Ugh! When the medicine cat apprentice addressed her, she couldn’t help but feel like something was up. Why was she talking in such a low tone? Just what was she scheming? ”Hmpf!” Firestorm said before turning her nose up in hardly veiled disgust. She would definitely not get caught up talking to her. She wasn’t quite sure what Lightningpaw wanted, but knowing her she knew it couldn’t be anything good.

Of course, she was right. She had hoped that the younger she-cat would go away if ignored, but she was oh-so wrong. Peeking at the calico, she noticed the look between her and Fallownose. Oh no, was she going to tell him that she couldn’t participate? She had to stop her! Opening her mouth, she was cut off by Lightningpaw’s question. Was she… concerned for her? She guessed that it was part of her duties as an up and coming medicine cat, but this was… weird. ”Yes, I’ll be fi- huh?” Oh no, Lightningpaw went and did it. The subdued embers within Firestorm were blazing to life at that infuriatingly annoying nickname ”I’ll have you know-” she started, a low growl spilling into her words ”-I may be a bit on the small side, but I am older than you, you spotted furball. You should respect me more.” She kept her voice low, not wanting the other members of the clan to one day use this against her when she was detailing her past accomplishments. Couldn’t Spots leave her alone for one day? UGH! ’I’m swear I’m going to feed her to a badger. I’m going to do it. Consequences be damned, she will be badger food!’ she thought angrily, the tip of her tail flicking irritiably.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here