View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2023, 05:39 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Rainfall decided that they’d start out by looking at their surrounding area in a clearing. It was the most clear spot to scope out a nice place to hide or start to look for prey. He looked towards the direction of a small puddle. Animals would definitely come out. “Maybe we should wait in that bush next to that puddle?” he suggested

@eslander

Lightningpaw
female | 8 moons

"Yeah, seems good. Uh, it probably wouldn't be the greatest time to tell you but, I haven't been taught to hunt yet," Lightningpaw though she'd look stupid because she hadn't gotten that far in her training yet, but with Dovefluff being so busy lately it was hard to get anything started. She looked up at the larger cat and gave a small nod, padding quickly over to the puddle and settling down quietly. She didn't know a lot, but was sure of somethings. Maybe Rainfall could teach her while she was out here?

@/caspian i swear i havent been ignoring you your mention didn't work and i just didn't see it im so sorry we can speed run this patrol asap if you;d like!!

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡