View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:38 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Shadowclan Fury Healing

Gentlebloom stumbled into the den, aching legs seconds from giving out. She dropped into an empty moss nest and started licking herself clean. This was her first time ever in here, but that doesn't mean that she knew nothing. All she knew was that she better try and keep it clean as she had seen done several times. This was also her first ever battle. Trying to avoid Elmshadow's harsh gaze, she stared at the ground, focused on her licking. She continued to clean herself, wiping away all the grime and dirt. She paused, knowing she would eventually have to face him.

"E-Elmshadow? It's, uh, It's me. Again. Look, I know you may think I am selfish, or, I don't know, narcissistic, or whatever, but I promise you, I'm not. I'm sorry for anything I may have done to...to offend you. So, yeah. Sorry." She lowered her head, ashamed. She racked her brain, trying to remember how she could have possibly made him mad. She had heard and seen from past experiences that, yes, he was quick to anger, but she truly had no idea what she had done to piss him off. Even through this, she regretted every decision from ears to tail. She continued cleaning herself. "Yeah, I just need a little bit of cleaning up, maybe something to put on those scratches and bites, and, yeah, I should be good to go. Sorry."
@Pitou -Elmshadow mention
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 1st, 2023 at 04:58 PM.