View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2023, 06:47 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Flameflicker trudged into the clearing, head down in shame as he carried the body of his mate. He tried his best not to gaze in those beautiful hazel-brown eyes, now sightless, staring into the black emptiness of death. With difficulty he gulped, shoving the saliva down his throat. He stumbled forward to the stormcrest where the other two bodies lay and hesitated, unsure. Maybe there was hope. Maybe she was still alive? Maybe-No. All it took was one look at the cold, now gray body to see that there was nothing left. Flameflicker didn't have the energy nor wanting to gently put her body down. Why? There was no need. She was dead. And there was nothing he could do about it. He clenched his jaws. They had a future. They were mates, goddamnit! Couldn't Starclan have chosen anyone, anyone else? No. Starclan were evil. They were pure monsters. He dug his claws down in frustration. First they had taken his father. Then his mother. Then his brother. They had spared his brother for some time, leading him to believe that he still had hope. And then they snatched him up, leaving dark emptiness where he had been. And his heart had been like that for his entire life, until Morningsight had come to him. She had filled that gap. She had given him purpose, reason in his life. But then Starclan had stolen her, leaving Flameflicker's miserable life for torture. That was the whole purpose of life. The only reason they were born. Just to suffer. And now, without Morningsight, Flameflicker was to be tossed aside like garbage, useless. He dropped her motionless body, watching as his tears fell onto her. No. There was no 'her' anymore. She was dead. She didn't exist. He opened his mouth, trying to speak, but no sound came out. He tried his best to keep them in, so his clan wouldn't look at him like a wailing kit, but did it really matter? Did anything even matter anymore? His mom was gone. His dad. His brother. And now, his mate. He didn't even care anymore. They might as well kill him, he wouldn't care. Breathing shakily, he finally managed to speak. In a frog croaking manner. "This-this is Morningsight. She-" he stopped, sobbing. "She was my mate. She didn't deserve to die. She-she was killed. In battle. She died a hero." He sniffled, closing his eyes. Did it matter what he said? Nothing mattered anymore, she was gone, and there was nothing, absolutely nothing that he could do. Calling her a hero wouldn't resurrect her, no matter how desperately he wanted it. Hell, she could have killed all of those nasty ruthless rats, he wouldn't care, all he wanted was for her to live. Why her? Why not him? Why not any of these stupid pigs in this god forsaken clan? Why did it have to be the only god damned reasonable, intelligent, innocent cat? He roared in agony, not caring how stupid he looked. He looked once to Bumblewhothehellcares, she wouldn't save her, nothing would, and stomped his way out. He didn't give the smallest care for whether he interrupted the meeting. Why did they hold the meeting anyways? What would that do? What would anything do? They might as well all just die, none of it changed anything. All that mattered to him was that his mate was dead, and now he had no one to care for. Growling, he got back into the crowd, shouldering anyone who was in his way. They could all die, he. Didn't. Care.

@dino.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!