View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:50 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Fury Healing

~ Lioncrest ~

How his silver star seemed to move so fast while injured and carrying her injured daughter on her back was a miracle in and of itself, but the toms own injury to the back of his shoulder where the blasted rat had latched on with his jaws had slowed him down slightly. He was a tail-length behind Dovefluff and Cherrypaw as they entered the den and Drizzlecloud began getting to work. And it seemed he had entered just in time as Cherrypaw fainted off to the side with a dull *thud*.

"Stars have mercy on us," he huffed, quickly reaching down to grab the young apprentice by the scruff and haul her onto an open moss bed. "Do you want my paws on Cherrypaw or Springpaw's wound? I'm at your command Drizzlecloud."

For the moment he kept his paws firmly pressed on Cherrypaw's leg, his shoulder burned slightly with the weight, but he'd survive. He had no life-threatening wounds and could hold his own. Amber eyes flicked up and down Dovefluff with visible concern as he awaited commands. Her leg didn't look quite right, and the blood coating her pelt... How much of it was hers? Stars damn the rat that did this. If he found the useless rodent he'd show him a thing or two about revenge...

[ @pumpkinbubble. @Omari @poppy. @eris ]

Last edited by Jayvines; October 4th, 2023 at 04:50 PM.