View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:20 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

QSHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active, Silver Tongue|Active

Oh brother, thought Shadefrost as an unexpected ThunderClan npc materialized seemingly out of thin air. Who on earth was this she-cat? And why was she prattling on about a skirmish he barely recalled, nor had any interest in? There was nothing remarkable about her, and if he had fought with her and an apprentice, he was sure they were woefully unimpressive adversaries. But still, the question lingered, "Sorry, but have we met before?" The question was dry and unenthusiastic. If she chose not to answer, Shade wouldn't make a fuss. In fact he’d like that very much. But if she did, that would be fine too, he'd just forget her response by the end of this gathering. Suddenly, a voice chimed in beside the tom-cat, making him start a little. He looked to identify the speaker and was taken aback to find it was Cougarivy. Well, she seemed to be having a grand time. He was enjoying himself a bit too, but this was only a fleeting amusement. What he truly sought was something enduring. Stepping aside to clear his view of the squirrel, he turned to observe the medicine cat apprentice once more, but before he could speak, Drizzlecloud intercepted him. Apparently, even the high-ranking cats could be bothersome. For heaven's sake, why were they acting like he'd just attempted to—oh wait, he had. Nonetheless, he was presently merely posing a question. A straightforward one, at that. Yet somehow, they construed it as antagonism. To be clear, he would have relished rubbing it in Springpaw’s face, but that wouldn't gratify him at this moment. Shade refrained from delivering a snide remark to Drizzlecloud, having noticed his leader's stern glare. He felt a prickle of unease in his fur, but outwardly, he displayed no signs of agitation. Instead, he pivoted and made his way to find another seat. "Very well, I won't trouble you all further."

@Pitou @GhostlyStarfinder @Undertaker @something.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; October 7th, 2023 at 10:22 PM.