View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2023, 04:06 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdpaw meowed got it! @spooky sleek.

Newtberry was satisfied with her reaction, so he continued. "Now listen closely. This is gonna be a lot, so I need you to remember it. Once you have detected your prey. usually through smell, and later, when you come close enough, you will hear it, and eventually see it. But you must stalk it before you see it. Because once you see it, it sees you. Got it?" He paused, letting his words sink in before continuing. "So, before we actually start moving while stalking, I need to make sure that you can get in the position itself correctly. So, you will drop down, pressing your chest low. You will keep your haunches a little higher, and be sure to keep your tail still. Let it hover right above the grass, so it doesn't make noise as it swishes through the grass, and be sure to not let it stick out above. That's basically an alarm for prey." He got down into the position, held it, then stood up. "Now you."
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!