View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2023, 07:51 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

At the question of who will pick their name felt it was obvious? Twilightstar's always picked her warriors name, but she had no problem if they offered a name they wanted to choose. Before she could reply, Cinnamondust was already meowing a name she'd like. Flickering her tail, the leader meowed.

"Softdust, I'll allow it." She told the newly name she-cat. Looking at the other two warriors she meowed, "Wintersun your new name will be Creekbreak, and Mushroomblackberry your name will be Snowsinge. Sound good?" She asked.
@SpookyShoomy @LostSoldier @PhantomFeurSturm [Feurstrum, I just need you to submit Softdust to WindClan. I'll take care of the rest.]
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)

"Thank you, Twightstar," said the newly renamed Softdust. Then she left the den.

(Got it! I'll get to it right away.)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE