View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:33 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Meet The Misfits! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
He stuck his tongue out at the dragon who’s name was.. “Kris”. Wow. What a nice name. He continued to rub his dizzy head, narrowed eyes simply glaring. He didn’t like this guy much. He was taller than him. And anyone who was taller than him (besides Enim), was considered a threat. Well.. if they were mean. He got up, embarrassment crackling in his eyes. The scruffy cat lashed his tail and stood up, one paw holding his staff, the other at his side, clenched into an exasperated fist. He huffed, looking at his kinked tail, his tail had been flattened by a car.. like.. a long time ago, and it was funny, but not exactly pain free.

His sapphire eyes caught view of another stranger. What is with people and my tree-home-thing? He thought, walking over and, like Enim had once did, extended his hand in a handshake. “Hi.” he said, taking in her appearance. She was tall. But not as tall as Enim. Or she was normal height, but she was tall to him. She took in her features. Black mask.. black hoodie.. sweat pants.. a lot of black. Like, a LOT of black. Like.. just a suggestion.. maybe try something, oh, I don’t know.. not.. black? Regardless,he internally shook off his doubts. “I’m Mil- I MEAN FANG-“ his fur spiked when he made the mistake. He had done the same thing with Enim.

@PhantomFeurSturm @Spooky Galaxy @pumpkinbubble.
*Kris shook his head*

(Sorry! Short post!)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿