View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2023, 10:17 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Meet The Misfits! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Warning: Intense wholesomeness, read at your own risk!

Milo, feeling a bit bad for how he treated Kris, let go of Enim and hesitantly walked over to Kris. He glared at him angrily(?). He looked into his orange eyes, his own narrowed. He looked down and made a move to hug Kris, a small hesitance in the action. He looked at Kris, tired and worn out. He was still trying to be nice, despite his fear of direct contact. He stayed silent for a moment. He was tense, like, extremely tense. He didn’t like this in the slightest. He was horrible at apologies, but for some reason his better judgment was pressing him into it, making him hug Kris. He was forcing himself to stay still kind of weirded out by his own act. It wasn’t like he had done anything horrible, he just felt guilty all of a sudden.

“I’m sorry for tryna hurt you.” he said, making his voice sound strong as he whispered into Kris’s ear. He didn’t like Kris much, but for some reason he kind of just felt like he needed to step up and say sorry for trying to downright attack the blue dragon. Milo was very grossed out as he apologized, the cheesy, mushy-gushy stuff wasn’t for him. He let go and made an effort to smile at him. “Are we good?” he asked, making sure that this was a private conversation. Enim was immersed in trying to get the Mean-Queen to lighten up, and Milo was drowning inside of his own guilt.

@PhantomFeurSturm @Spooky Galaxy @pumpkinbubble.
*Kris raised an eyebrow at Fang's actions, holding out a hug*

*He sighed and pulled one wing around him and pulled him closer to him*

"Whatever. Sure, we're good now."

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿