Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Rainypaw is offended and will stalk everybody here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
I have Blueflower who can be one of the cats in the patrol :>
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
@Spirit_life_yt

what if a schizophrenic cat was on the patrol?

Ahem, Jayfeather-?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Ahem tossing Toby for the attacker? Maybe they can mention something about his deceased fam that makes him snap?

And I’m throwing dune to help him back to camp and to visit in the med den ^^ @Spirit_life_yt
Hey y'all I'm seeing how there's a lot of applications for patrol and attacker so I thought of editing the plot a little it will still sorts be the same except the patrol might get involved with the fight if one of your characters blindly goes into a fight so here's the edited plot

Plot: Bluestone is out for a border patrol with his clan mates when he meets a rogue who wants to kill, The 2 tensely chat it out until the rogue breaks the tense and attacks unexpectedly, The 2 will fight until one of them backs down, Bluestone and the rogue injures each-other until the rogue starts to think it was a bad idea to fight against the riverclan patrol, just before the rogue does another damage another rogue ambushes and attacks on of the clanmates, the 2 rogues join forces and a raging border battle appears again. The patrol and rogues fight until one rogue had enough leaving the other rogue to fend for himself. Before the other rogue can run away he does one more damage on the patrol leader bluestone. Making him hit a tree from the attack and him falling unconscious on his broken leg.

His injuries will be: scarred body and face, Broken leg, and missing left eye

If you have any question or idea for the plot mention me and let me know

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up