View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2023, 02:46 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: MinnowClan Roleplay

Twisted Root Grove, Leader

Quote:
SalmonIce

SalmonIce sighed, so tired. Rain poured down overhead as he leapt up to a ledge. He watched intently as cats chattered like angry bird and everything was as it should. Perfect, as one might say. SalmonIce decided he could just rest, feeling the cold best of the rain drumming on his pelt he felt calmed. So, he slept.

As SalmonIce awoke, he stretched. He didn't exactly know how long he had been asleep but it was enough for him to be groggy and the sun to be getting lower in the sky. SalmonIce looked to the ground, it didn't very odd, just... ground. He splashed onto the bottom and thats when he realized that... that they were having a flood! A bad one at that! Being so close to the water you'd imagine they would floods a lot, and they do, but not bad ones. It was stormy season, fall. And of course it's always fall in Twisted Root Grove but stormy season was fall for everyone else.

SalmonIce leapt onto the scraggly stumb that was used for clan meetings. He inhaled then exhaled than inhales again.

' ' Cats! As you all know it is stormy season! If you haven't already noticed it looks like there is going to be a flood! Everyone needs to evacuate camp immideiatly! It is not safe to stay in camp right now, head to Minnow's Blessing NOW! ' ' He cried out, trying to hide his panic.
IF YOU DON'T RESPOND WITHIN 5 DAYS YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE CONSIDERED DEAD! IF THIS HAPPENS YOU CAN "PRAY" TO THE MINNOWS BUT VMING ME THE WORDS "Please minnows" AND YOUR CHARACTERS NAME. I WILL SPIN A YES OR NO WHEEL AND THAT WILL DECIDE IF YOUR CHARACTER SURVIVES OR NOT.

@BloodyRaven @endlesshax @Kuwu

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 18th, 2023 at 02:47 PM.