View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2023, 07:20 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw
They/He/It/Fang/Snake (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumble’s Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes, Three Long Stomach Scars, And Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @FrostyGalaxy ]

Laying down peacefully, watching the cats outside the den as they questioned the dream from earlier. Questions left unanswered and he couldn’t just go back either. He was something, he was their messenger. Mumblepaw tries to focus on getting some real rest, eyes closing slowly as the shecat enters the den. A faint scent of their father is on her pelt, just enough that it sends a shiver down their spine. Head snapping up and eyes shooting wide. Why couldn’t anyone get a sleep in this damn settlement? The calico gives a weary nod, licking fangs paw and wiping it on their eyes. The Second-In-Command had something to tell it, it was clearly urgent too.
Yes?” The word coming out a bit later than he had hoped to respond.
What do you need to speak about, Larkwing?” Now fully alert to the Shecat standing in front of snake. Taking note of how shakey her voice sounded, something wasn’t right. Fearing the worst, the cat stood up at once.

“once in a dream i thought i could be anyone i wanted...”
--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; October 19th, 2023 at 07:20 PM.