Thread: Spireclan [RP]
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2023, 04:50 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post
~~Vine~~

{ open }

Her pawsteps were almost non-existent as she walked through the unknown territory. The wind blew the trees around her and left the shadows playing on the ground. Her tail kept touching her swollen belly where her unborn kits were, moving and squirming, active as ever.

And that's good. That means they are alive.

Vine had heard tails of special cats with magical powers. Those stories told to her as a kit gave her many dreams and hopes that she will one day find these cats and maybe even become one of them. Maybe...

But first I need to figure out where I am.

Blushedsunset
|Hunter|

Blushedsunset sighed, still tired. She wanted to take a walk in the forest, fresh air might help her, she thought. Although- she knew it wouldn't. Blushedsunset was starving, she hadn't eaten all day, she had forgotten. She sniffed around, wait... what was that smell? She wondered if it was prey, desperate and hungry she followed the scent, not realizing what it was. After finding out what it was, she blinked out of pity.

' ' Hello, you seem to be lost. May I help you? ' ' She meowed, ' ' I'm Blushedsunset by the way. ' '

Blushedsunset wasn't usually one to show immediate pity, but, she was once in that position too. You see, her mother was a kittypet who was left on the streets while expecting her and her siblings. Her mother begged to stay somewhere but was pushed away, as it was leaf-bare. Soon, her mother had 8 kittens to take care of. Her mother tried her best but in the end, by the time Blushedsunset was 2 moons old, it was only her and her mother. They tried to live happily together but there was only enough "prey" for one of them. Blushedsunset left to Spireclan after her mother died. From that day on she vowed to help anyone in need, but, that didn't mean she had to be kind no good low lives. She hated cats who didn't try, and that's how she grew. She knew what it felt like to be truly starving, she despised cats who overate and didn't provide. She loved the way Spireclan was set up, exiled or executed if they didn't help out. No cat deserves anything unless they give to others. Like a true cat. She blinked, now looking the rouge in the eyes with kindness and pity.

((OPEN))

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 21st, 2023 at 04:50 PM.