View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2023, 05:08 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Travelers [ROLEPLAY]

Talon stood tall as jam was in process of choosing, he perked as jam finally spoke, he smiled as jam commented on each of them, he co to ued to listen as Jam finally made the decision, Snapper, the sarcastic snake, his wings opening slightly as his thought swirled into a tornado in his head, He can barely understand snappers dang words!. The male eagle breathed in heavily and sighed accepting Jams choice he dipped his head then looked back at Jam" Well congratulations Snapper I get to hear you snap more of your hiss, You'll make a fine leader" he said with a small excitement in his voice. He then looked at Jam and dipped his head before speaking"I think I'll go and uh maybe patrol see if theirs any activity recently" he said to the 2 before opening his wings and taking off Rapidly. His wings flapping quickly before he went into a glide for awhile*Snapper the choice was Snapper the grumpy hissy snake, just be calm and do your duty and that's it no change just be the regular hawk providing everything and protecting yup nothing to worry * he thought as he watched everything below.
@GhostThief @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; October 21st, 2023 at 05:08 PM.