Old October 21st, 2023, 05:19 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Upper floors

Cedarstorm sat still until his ears flicked, hearing a feint sound of footsteps coming from Up. He stood up and stretched out, mentally preparing himself for talking with his brother. Could they manage a civil conversation for once? Probably not considering the current situation. Why cant Bleakstar just understand him? It's that to much to ask for!

Already growing irritated just in his own thoughts he starts pacing back and forth.

why did he come up here anyways. If Bleakstar survived he could of made it down to a caretaker at least, to get medical help. What was he thinking? Lumin he doesnt like it here, the lack of life, not quite high enough to feel close to Naturalia. It felt stagnant here, how did any leader deal with sleeping up here.

Maybe he should just leave before Bleakstar comes down. Act like he never came up here in the first place. It's not like the new leader will listen to anything he says anyways.

LEADER, Bleakstar: upper floors

Bleakstar reached the stairs, having stalled to a snail's pace. The pain was dulling, but he found he couldn't feel the stone beneath his paws as he stepped.

He leant against the wall next to him as he simply breathed.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3

Last edited by endlesshax; October 21st, 2023 at 05:21 PM.