Old October 21st, 2023, 10:34 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Medicine den, lower floors

Cedarstorm finished up tending to the others wounds. He kinda just stood there for a few moments, silent and looking down at his new leader as he laid in the nest.

Nothing he could say would sit comfortably in the den but the silence wasnt much better. Bleakstar probably blames him for Archstars death.

He decides to speak up, the silence in the den feeling more and more unsettling by the second.

"I only did what i had to. Don't follow his footsteps, if he was worthy to follow we wouldn't be here." His tone was almost unreadable but a hint of questioning was there, but what was he questioning of his littermate

( @Spirit_life_yt cedarstorm is back at medden, Bleakstar is also here )
LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den, lower floors

Bleakstar couldn't meet Cedarstorm's eyes as he spoke to him, swallowing nervously. He shouldn't be, but he was scared - he should be angry; terribly angry for what his brother did, forcing Archstar to Trial, but... He wasn't.

All he could feel was fear.

He inclined his head forward, acknowledging the medicine cat's words. It felt like he was back at the top of Tallspine, Naturalia staring at him. Watching him.

He understood what Archstar meant, now, about the Trial.

The pressure was smothering.

Bleakstar kept his muzzle deliberately turned to face the wall, away from Cedarstorm.

When he spoke, his voice was quiet, sounding almost defeated-like. "I won't... Make the same mistakes again." The stump of his half-tail twitched as he lay there, feeling for all the Sky as if any wrong move here, in front of his brother, would end him.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3