Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Sky Glade

Skyfall

Making a rare act of eye contact her eyes drifted to meet his as he mentioned bunnies coming up for air, smiling and nodding slowly. That was... an odd thing to say, but not stupid odd, funny odd. She decided against chuckling, because while she found it amusing he didn't seem to think it was a smart thing to say and rather looked a bit embarrassed, so instead she moved onto his next response, a small smile growing on her lips.

She sat down not long after he sat, still fidgeting slightly, because she felt the overwhelming urge to continue her random little sprint around the glade. But she assumed if she dashed off mid-conversation it may hurt his feelings, so she decided against it. "I never could learn how to hunt down there. I was too worried about all the creepy crawly things, hopping around like the ground was on fire." She remembered hating those training sessions. Poor Rabbitleap had had the curse to teach her how to hunt and stuff in the tunnels, which she allowed Sky to skip after Mitepaw's passing.

Her face brightened as he mentioned her memory sounding lovely, and she nodded in agreement. "It was a lovely time." She confirmed, clear gaze darting back to the tunnels at his next query. Skyfall didn't have a problem talking about her brother; she liked talking about him, and didn't understand why everyone tiptoed around the subject like so. "I hated them. Too dark." The confession was accompanied by her laugh, high and clear as a bell as she recalled her misery. "But he loved it and he was always acting like an idiot so it was fun. He made them enjoyable, and now... well, he's not here anymore so they're just some dark, damp holes in the ground."

[ @Luck ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit