Thread: Coming Home
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2023, 08:34 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Coming Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
"I am sorry, Caroline, if I do something to hurt you. Ever." He murmurs.

God, I am going to marry this girl... he thinks to himself before he stares down the other soldiers. They see the knife, and none of them move. But fear comes in one of their eyes, and he backs off. Then the other one takes a step forward.

"You'll regret that, sir."

He then lunges forward with lightning quick movements. He drops the knife and he grabs the man's arm and he twists the wrist, hears a snap, twists harder - hears another snap, a scream. Then he hears a pop and lets go of the other person.

Wilhelm takes a step back and looks down at the person. So many emotions flicker in his icy blue eye, and he takes a step back from the writhing person on the ground. "It's just a dislocated shoulder, a shattered elbow... And a broken wrist, of course." He murmurs quietly before he stiffens.

Caroline.

He turns and looks at her, prepared t see fear - to see the accusing look of you're a monster in her eyes, on her lips. Fear is in his eye.
As soon as Wilhelm began to fight the men, Caroline decided to stay put. He obviously didn't need any help, and no wonder - he was in a war. Somehow, Caroline had already forgotten that. She watched Wilhelm, occasionally offering a cheer of support - and before she knew it, the battle was won.

Caroline looked at the men, brow furrowed. That must hurt... She began to raise a hand, but reminded herself of their violent nature and awful reaction to seeing Wilhelm with her. Caroline shook her head, staring at the men. She could hardly believe that somebody could be so awful.

Caroline moved her attention to Wilhelm, who was looking rather anxious. She smiled at him, shrugging. "Well... I'd say you handled that."

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art