View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2023, 07:22 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sweetblossom's Class!

Airkit huffed. That was rude. He sniffed, but was determined to not let this setback ruin his enthusiasm. He-WOAH IS THAT A WORM?? He quickly shoved his face right up to the worm, studying it. He hooked it in a claw and lifted it up, dangling it in the air. He studied it, fascinated. What a beautiful wo-OMG BLOSSOMKIT IS LEAVING THE CLASS??? He ran up to her, asking her where she was going. She had rolled her eyes and stated that she was "Just moving. Away from you." He shrugged. Her probl-OMG AN ANT FIGHT!!! He sprang up and sprinted to the two battling ants, flinging dirt at everyone in his way. Once he arrived, he watched happily. The ants were fighting each other! This was amazing! He stood up, searching for other things to d-WOAH A LEAF!

Blossomkit recoiled as her extremely annoying brother sprinted from one place to the next, flinging dust and dirt everywhere. Disgusted, she moved away, and of course the obnoxious snotball followed her there. She kicked him out to be left in piece. Satisfied that she was a safe distance away, she began grooming herself (AGAIN) and focused on getting all the dirt out.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!