Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:51 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Sky Glade

Skyfall

He was a strange cat, Skyfall was determining. Actually, to be more specific, he reminded her of herself. A bit. And he wasn't strange in a bad way, no he was very interesting. Lucid blues widened a bit in surprise at the sudden sound as he sneezed, not really noticing the silence because she was too busy getting lost in her imagination.

"He certainly was." She purred lightly, smiling fondly at the memory of her brother. She was glad that she could talk about him with Crowlight; in her family, Mitepaw was a rather sensitive subject because no one had processed the grief quite like she did, and she vented and honored his memory by talking about it, which always ended up being incredibly depressing whenever she tried to talk about it with her mothers or siblings. So this was nice.

Chuckling softly, tail tip twitching resolutely, she tipped her head to the side with a shy grin. "I can't navigate down there worth crap, it's all so... similar, it smells the same and it's dark..." She just didn't understand the appeal, but she was willing to try.

At his offer, her face brightens, and after a brief moment she nods slowly. Maybe this wasn't a good time to mention her claustrophobia and deathly fear of little critters. "That would be great! It's about time I learn how to hunt down there. I do worry that I might cause a cave-in if I see a spider or something; it's almost happened before. So as long as you're okay with the possibility of dying due to me being afraid of something I'm 10 times the size of, then I would love to learn." Her loud screams were notorious throughout her family, piercing shrieks and the clawing at walls to escape... Crowlight was a nice guy, and she wouldn't want to submit him to that kind of torture without disclosing first.

[ @Luck ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit