View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2023, 08:00 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: A little Hide, a little Seek!

Swampstream trudged grumpily to his teammates. Defending? He'd defend. Although, his bones creaked when he walked, and he had trouble breathing, so his running skills were...not as good as they once were. He heard a tiny fluffball whining, so he figured they were on the defending team. These days, all kits wanna do is run 'round and chase each otha. Pure insanity. He attempted to bop the kit gently to get their attention.

@FrostyGalaxy

Hiddenkit kept hiding under the shadow of the tree. She didn't like being in the bright sunlight. She preferred the cool, calm, darkness. Sighing, she tip-pawed to her team that was gathering, noticing the kit Hawkkit, who she had seen a couple times in the nursery, and Swampstream, an elder who she visited sometimes in the elder's den. He always had such good stories.

[ATTENTION ALL- THIS IS SO I CAN CREATE AN ORGANIZED DOC WITH THE TEAMS. PLEASE VM ME WITH YOUR TEAM, CHARACTER, AND USERNAME. THANK YOU]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!