Old October 27th, 2023, 03:00 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Fallenpaw

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@Orchid @Alchemist Kitsune

Sympathetic waves rolled through the she-cat’s pelt as the young former Shadowclanner glanced in her direction. The Dark Forest tom had long since ceased giving her the same disconcerting feelings but she was not so removed that she didn’t know the way the tom could make others feel. Oh, the darling was given a rough deal indeed. It was different indeed from the many who came seeking a second chance because they made a mistake, got themselves killed too young. And even for it, this one was still not claiming she had no character faults, no entitlement. Though it was worth musing, ”I can understand your want to return, for a second chance since the first was given so unfairly. But there are a few questions I am stuck with. Why is it that you choose to return with the same body, the same ailment, as had taken you in the first place? Why do you choose this rather than reincarnating into, hopefully, a more life-compatible body? And why now? You died 12 moons ago, by leafbare’s starvation. And yet you want to return just at the brink of the following leafbare? Wouldn’t returning during the warmer moons to build some strength before leafbare make more sense?” Much of her questioning was simply curiosity, she wasn’t sure exactly what she’d get out of it in regards to making her decision on whether to allow the young apprentice’s return or not, but she wanted to know all the same. And maybe something of value would come out of it after all.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing