View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2023, 11:46 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: D&D rp! [Sign ups]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Hello, dearies, I am new to D&D, but the internet does its job and teaches me all about this lovely rpg game. So I have so many character ideas.. do you want to join?

I will be playing as the game master, but I will also play as a character in the story!

Characters

Fang (Milo): a small, short cat with a blue robe with moons on it, and a hat with a star hanging from the tip. He has black fur and sapphire blue eyes, often getting a bad wrap because of his black pelt. He has scruffy, puffed up fur. He is chaotic and often charges into situations without thinking, all while having a horrible habit of lying. He is a homeless cat who fends for himself. He has gone through some stuff that he represses.. this lil’ dude is a wizard.. a bad one, but still. His friend role.. his friend role is a traumatized crackhead with repressed emotions..

Dusk’Moon: she wears a black hoodie with black sweatpants black shoes with a black mask covering her face. She has severe trauma, as most characters do, and is an elf. She can control fire and often keeps to herself. She had a vile and mean personality

Kris: A blue, short dragon with a long, spiked tail. He has a black pouch and a star necklace. He has a set of armor that he always wears, and has orange eyes. He’s very cheerful and positive, often being the one who fixes fights, worries over his friends, the usual.

Enim: Purple tiefling with gold eyes and round-rimmed glasses. Has enough encryption and decryption equipment to sink a large canoe. He is another positive friend, often having the conversation starter being ciphers. He was in the army, but left because they were being villainous
How it will work

Since we can’t actually talk or play on a table, seeing as this is a tabletop game, I will hold the dice and you will say what you want to do, in actions/attacks. I will tell you how it went and tell you what happened. Basically an extremely dumbed down version of D&D

Forms

Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Species:
Special abilities:
Past:
Any trauma?:
Friend role (mean one, grumpy, happy, charming, etc):
Relationship with the others:
Other:
Mention me: @Caspian

pspsps is this still open?

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!