View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:42 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit nudged Shockkit awake. It was weird, because usually it was the other way around. Shockkit The Annoying was usually awake early and constantly bugging the lazy Sparkkit. When she awoke, grumbling, he cuffed her over the ear. "Come on, hurry up. It's about time we go to the elder's den and pay Tansyjaw a visit. We still haven't properly thanked her for teaching us how to hunt and climb," he reminded her.

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit rolled her eyes. "Who, that old rat? Why should we thank her? All she did for us was punish us, punish me, and I didn't even deserve it! Plus, I already knew how to climb! Sorry, you go ahead, suck-up, but Ima stay here." She turned around, showing her brother that the discussion was over.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit sighed. When would his sister realize that in order to be well-respected, she had to watch her language? And she would have to actually try at times. Shrugging, he turned around and headed for the elder's den, quietly shouldering his way in. When he walked in, he noticed Tansyjaw telling a story to Silverkit. He kept quiet, not wanting Tansyjaw to stop telling the story, but not hiding per se.

@gs29513 @Amber2010
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!