View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:17 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

A small giggle escaped the younger medicine cat, thoroughly amused with the older molly's choice of words. Lightningstorm did remember Dapplebreeze as that one queen in the nursery who was an admittedly bigger stick in the mud than she preferred, but at least she got things done. It seemed that extended to orders to come back if symptoms persisted, which is more than she expected of most warriors, if she were to be honest. With the admission done, however, the healer pushed forward the sorrel she had brought, offering a genuine smile at the former queen. There didn't seem to be any more symptoms other than the lack of hunger, which was a good thing. Perhaps the weakness and nausea had been brought about from Dapplebreeze's reluctance to eat in the first place? Stars knew that the healer herself sometimes felt a bit less inclined to eat after having skipped a meal or two due to her own work.

"And it's proper good you came by, innit? Got some nice herbs for you to munch on, and you'll be feeling better in no time. Do let me know if you start feeling the nausea and lack of strength again though. Don't think it's anything serious for now, seeing as how you seem better, but I've been wrong before, ya hear?" she purred, offering the molly a smirk.

"If that's all you are free to go. Make sure you eat something before heading out for the day. Otherwise you're going to be getting some mighty hunger pangs once your out and about, and trust me when I tell ya those get old real swift like," the healer added in a slight, teasing tone before dismissing the senior warrior, her cheeky smirk widening as Dapplebreeze shook her head with amusement before heading back to work.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios