Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
@FrostyGalaxy
——————
She listens, and I mean she genuinely listens… She nods along to her dear friends words, and could see the fear, the sadness behind LarkWings eyes… Without hesitation, PebbleSplash gives her a friendly nuzzle to the shoulder as she smiles…

“It’s okay, Larkie. You have what it takes, even without extra lives… You’re a strong and independent mollie with great ideas and even greater desires for our clan. Make no mistake, with dedication and determination, RiverClan will be what it once was. Time will assist with that…”

Pulling away from LarkWing, Pebblesplash nudges her playfully. “You were great before your ancestral visit, and you’re still just as great. You don’t need a fancy title or extra lives to lead us to victory! Just use that brilliant brain of yours. RiverClan wants a leader that dedicates themselves to the clan, like a big clan mother! Think of it that way- you’re RiverClans mom now-“

Pebblesplash giggles, hoping that LarkBestie would giggle too. “I do have a strategy with cattail pond, however… So, They want us to be stronger, yes? They never said in what way! I suggest we use what’s in our heads to our advantages, to your advantage… I’ll tell you about it as we walk… Lead us home, Miss Leader.”
——————

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek, dilute tortie molly with green eyes

Almost at once, Larkwing leans into the comfort offered. Pebblesplash was so wise... like an older sister almost, but Lark already had older siblings, so she was happy just calling Pebble one of her closest friends (and also one of her only real friends, but that was a depressing topic for another time).

She laughs at the mom comment, though her heart is warmed and she feels considerably lighter than she had just moments before. Lark feels much to young to be a mother of an entire litter, let alone an entire clan. But it's her responsibility now, so she will shoulder it with pride. Interest peaked when strategy talk is offered for regaining Cattail Pond, Larkwing dips her head in acknowledgemnt, fighting a smile that's wormed its way onto her face regardless of her efforts.

New resolve found, and a determination behind her eyes that hadn't been there in days, Larkwing, RiverClan's newest leader, leads the way home.

[ this interaction can now be considered done !! ]