View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Goldenpaw looked at Lightpaw, "We shouldn't trust him with our lives or the clan obviously, but we should give him a chance; you gave me one...." The honey coloured she-cat trailed of, she remebered when she was a six moon old kit, bullied by her siblings, and any other kit. Then Lightpaw talked to her and all the problems disappeared. "He might feel guilty about it, his family died so he probably blames himself. Let's give him a chance." Goldenpaw looked into her freinds eyes. Lightpaw, please trust me. Everyone needs a chance. Please believe. Her warm Amber eyes trailed off and she looked at Soaringpaw.

The toms eyes had a shifting darkness behind them , it wasn't him, it seemed like another cat... The effect was mesmerising. She forced herself to look away, and once she did; the shadows were gone. She looked at Lightpaw. "It's simple, we listen." The honey coloured she-cat looked down again. What would it be like if had no family? Would I miss them? The cats that had terrorised my kithood? Or would I not care, or even enjoy their disappearance! Hoe cold would a cat have to be to do that?

@MaskedBandits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hawkfrost

Petalpaw, a calico Riverclan she-cat watched Coalpaw and walked up to him. "Hi," she mewed with uncertainty, it was her first gathering, "My names Petalpaw, what's yours? I watched you stalk, your really good." She shifted her paws and licked her chest fur. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you; this is my first gathering, I'm sorry..." She started to back away, I'm an idiot, I messed up! Now everyone is going to like me! I'll be hated through out the clans! All of them will wage war on Riverclan! Her eyes were clouded with fear now.
Lightpaw nodded, Goldenpaw's words crystal clear. "Ok, we'll give him a chance." She agreed with her; they didn't know Soaringpaw, so fully trusting him wasn't the smartest of ideas, but he deserved some friends. He's been through enough. Rejecting him would just he cruel. She turned back to the tom, looking into his eyes. They seemed unlike any others she'd seen - they looked normal, but there was a shadow that covered them, seeming almost haunting. Does he have secrets? He provdnot does, but then again, it's not my place to he dig through his personal affairs. She shook her head and instantly it was gone, but the fact that it had been there bigger her. I just don't like secrets!

Lightpaw again fluffed up her fur, the icy wind getting to her. Why does it have to be so cold? She was much more fond of season such as new-leaf and green-leaf, where things actually grew and prey was everywhere. Leaf-bare just had too make disadvantages, tjough snow was always fun. "So..." Her bubbly nature didn't let any situation bevime awkward, and she was a natural at starting up fun conversations. Besides, if he really is coming to ThunderClan then he'll need loads of friends! "What's snow like back in the mountains? Is it soft and fluffy like here? Or us more hard, like kinda crumbly?" She also wanted to know more about Soaringpaw's homelands; they rounded pretty cool!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!