View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:51 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

The kits didn't seem too shocked by her story, although she was pretty sure there were some muffled giggling sounds coming from the corner where Sparkkit lurked. At least Shockkit hadn't made an appearance yet. Still, Tansyjaw was not about to let his insubordination, borderline traitorous behavior, slide. Her voice returned to a much crisper tone, and her gaze was intensely focussed in his direction. Sparkkit, is the idea of clan loyalty a joke to you? she inquired, sarcasm not exactly subtle. Of course, he was a daft little kit, so the chance of him getting her subtle insult and annoyance was quite low. She said it anyway, because it was nice to pretend there was intellectually stimulating conversation to be had once in a while.

Silverkit seemed to be appropriately impressed with the lesson she had imparted however, if her awed look was anything to go by. Her tone was more friendly again, and she gave the little kit a small pat on the head with her massive fuzzy paw. Why don't you run along back to the nursery Silverkit? I'm sure there's a game of mossball going on somewhere, and you can always come back for another story another day. Bring your friends. She could surely come up with another story with a decent message, maybe one about disobedience and not respecting your elders and leadership and a violent end that resulted. Less....truth based, but still equally impactful if told right. Set some of the rogues in the next generation straight. @Amber2010 @spooky sleek.