View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2023, 07:14 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Mistheart ~

Grey paws skittered quietly behind Fallenheart as the smaller cat carefully surveyed the territory while they moved. Her ears perked up as her patrol leader made their query regarding borage, but she only furrowed her brows in response. She had no ideas about borrage, but she WAS absolutely sure about one of the other herbs Springpaw had requested.

"Nope... Sorry," she mumbled, peeling off away from the group as she stuck her nose to the ground and started sniffing her own way off in search of the telltale red flowers she had been tasked to collect. "I'm uh... I'm gonna stick to finding poppy flowers, but um... I wish you luck."

There was a hint of familiar scents wafting through the breeze, so without further ado Mistheart began to follow it into some leaf covered ferns.

[ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @hex_cat ]

Fallenheart

Fallenheart sighed losing motivation. How were they supposed to find some unknown herb? After her tiny episode of grief she got into the "We'll find it!" stage of her emotions and spoke.

' ' Lets stay around here so we can find each other in the end, ' ' She paused and dug a small hole in front of her clean white paws. ' ' Put the herbs you find in this hole. ' '

She meowed and turned away, setting off to look for the mysterious borage. Her paws padded around the thick oaks and pines of Thunderclan territory. She searched but the leaves made it extra hard to find the blue herb. She sighed, so many... Trees! That's it! She could climb the trees, a Thunderclan skill, to search for blue! She dug her front claws into the bark, the oak had hard bark, but thin with a soft inside so they would be the best to climb. She quickly, yet steadily climbed an oak. Her belly was close to the flaking pieces of bark, an old tree, she could tell, one that was wilting. She frowned, it reminded her of the thing. She shook her head, "shaking" the thought away and continued to climb. After while she made it to the top of the dying tree.

' ' As your last thing you do to help cats, please help me see! Oh Starclan give this tree a last use please! ' ' She begged and then she saw it, Starclan had answered her prayer. Just as Springpaw had described it. Blue-ish purple with star-like petals! A couple with about a dozen stems on each. Probably the last of the year.

She swiftly slid down the tree, hopping gracefully from branch to branch. As much as she was kind, optimistic, and hopeful, she cared about her appearance a lot. She wanted to be friends with everyone, and no one wants to be friends with a dirty, dusty kitty. She leapt down onto the leaf barren ground. She examined the frostbitten grass that had died. She quickly snagged the borage and counted how many stems she obtained. (Counting each bloomed flower)

' ' 1... 4... 5... ' ' Falleheart's jaw dropped, 5? Really? 5 flowers? Wow- she did good!

She raced back to the meeting place and dropped the borage proudly. She did it. She found the mysterious herb. Haha! She puffed out her chest, she found an herb without knowing nothing bout' it!

@hex_cat

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 4th, 2023 at 08:30 PM.