View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:16 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: How…how did I fail this badly? (Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Itami
Real age: 167 moons. Her Age at the time she died: 9

"You know, it's real nice to finally talk to someone else after being stuck here scrapping at the endless void around you. The last time I had a conversation this long was 4 moons ago!" She laughed, as if being trapped in an endless void was funny or something joyful. "They say death is peaceful and relaxing, but I disagree. Don't you think? Sometimes I forget how to walk, breathe, or even open my eyes... It's been so long..." She looks at lynxpaw. " You very lucky. You remember everything, don't you?" She asks, seeming interested in the concept of remembering anything.
"Sometimes, up here it feels more of a punishment than freedom." She mumbles, sounding more calm. Her swift mood change also was another sign of insanity. "Not that I know how to feel! Or at least, remember how to."

@FeurSturm
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)
"Yeah…I remember." Lynxpaw's tone became wistful. "The breeze, the feeling of the world being alive around you. If I get back, I'll never take anything for granted ever again." Suddenly, he looked sad. "It's my fault I'm here. It's all my fault."
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE