Thread: [RiverClan] BRALCON: A Kit Finder
View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2023, 07:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default BRALCON: A Kit Finder

Calling one, calling all! There is a specific couple on WCO that will be having kits soon... the lovely Brackenfire ( @poppy. ) and Falconfeather ( @els )!

Brackenfire is originally from ShadowClan, and her bio has more information BUT these kits will be born in RiverClan. How, you ask, is this possible? Because Brackenfire, the notorious ShadowClan warrior, is joining RiverClan to be with Falconfeather. These kiddos will have lots of kin in other Clans, inculding Springpaw, Summerpaw, Winterpaw and Autumnpaw in ThunderClan (Springpaw is the only active older sibling). In RiverClan, they'll have their aunt Larkstar and I'm unsure but I think Falconfeather has some other kin in rc but Lark is the only one I know In ShadowClan, they have Dawnstar, Cougarbite and his kits as their immediate family, although Brackenfire and Dawnstar's kinship is quite... unknown at the moment. These kids will all know of their half clan heritage, but ideally will be loyal RiverClan warriors.

I linked Falconfeather's art album and Brackenfire's bio so you know what the appearances are, so as long as the kits look relatively similar to their parents, we're good! Bracken and Falcon's parenting style will be very doting, and Bracken will both have very high standards and be strict, but she'll also feel like she's free enough in RiverClan to show affection, and since she loved these kits enough to throw away everything and abandon her ShadowClan loved ones, she will absolutely spoil them and defend them with her life because they're her only family that she'd be able to be affectionate towards. Falcon will be an active and loving father and (will edit after I ask els) but unless there's a good reason, both parents will love these kits, but they will be held to high standards!

There's only a few requirements, but these kits must remain active, preferably should remain in RC forever until at least mid apprenticehood. That's all uwu

These kits mean a lot to Brackenfire and Falconfeather, and both of our characters mean the world to me and Els, so please be active with these kits! Have fun with them, plan their lives out do funky plots, etc, etc. We'll be accepting about 3 kits, and also if you want your kit to be the oldest/youngest/middle child, make sure to specify it in your application! It's not totally concrete that you'll get it, but it's for organization's sake yk.

optional form

Name:
Personality:
Plot Ideas?:
Dynamic w/ Bracken:
Dynamic w/ Falcon:
Other:
@els @poppy.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit