Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: BRALCON: A Kit Finder

Name:

Shallowkit > Shallowpaw > Shallowfrost

Appearance:
bump!

Personality:
She is a kindhearted and well meaning cat who's very curious and always wanting to learn more about everything around her while being a quick learner. Tries her best to be "out of the way" of others who are doing things but might pop in to ask a few questions if she finds it interesting and they don't appear to be upset. If she doesnt have questions about things she tends to stay quiet and just watches everything around her. she would gladly listen to any stories from elders or anyone, even if the stories are exaggerated. Using even the stories as a way to learn more about everything there is in the world

Plot Ideas?:
One small idea could be Shallow starting to have gender dysphoria in late apprentice/early warrior days and going to Bracken for help to figure out whats going on and they work out together that shes genderfluid.

Maybe some clanmates could be rude or suspicious towards Shallow due to her halfclan nature and it could give her some anxiety/insecurities about it despite being 100% certain she wants to stay in riverclan

Dynamic w/ Bracken:
Shallow would be very respectful to Brackens strict parenting, making sure shes doing her best to be a good example while still being quietly cheerful and loving towards Bracken. If there isnt anything interesting happening she would probably be just sitting/laying near Bracken, just enjoying either sitting silently with her mother or even conversations if they came up!

As she gets older she would stay close with Bracken, often sharing tongues and prey, telling Bracken what shes been up to and just in general staying really close

Dynamic w/ Falcon:
She would probably try to spend alot of time with Falcon to try and learn more about herbs and medical care, even if she doesnt become a medicine cat she would just find it interesting to learn about and it could be handy if there was ever an emergency! Would probably watch Falcon from the nursery or even trying to go over to the medicine den to get a better view at things he would do (if she was allowed to of course! and she would never bother him if it was something serious or a sickness she could catch)

As she gets older she would probably stray a little farther from Falcon, giving him time and space to do his job but would offer to go on herb patrols for him if he needs anything. Every few days offering to share a meal with him if he has the time

Dynamic w/ Siblings:
With her littermates she would try to stop them from getting into any trouble, trying to keep them up to their parents standards. Shallow would refuse any attempts to sneak out of camp or anything of the such and would probably make sure Bracken was told about any schemes. Other then that she would behave similarly with them as she does with Bracken, hanging out around them, watching them play, sometimes joining in if the game wasnt super high energy

As she gets older she would probably only keep one other littermate close while the other(s) grew more distant

With her otherclan siblings she would probably want to have a slight relationship with them but still keep them at an arms length, maybe sharing tongues at gatherings and getting to know eachother but nothing more, keeping her loyalty firmly in riverclan.

Speech style: (trying to show it with the typing ehe)
she um,, would start off being really uh quiet and just,,, unsure? of herself, probably stuttering- no tripping over her words. Wanting to sound more mat-mature? but would always question herself as if she um, wasnt sure if she was saying things right? no uh- correctly, that- thats what i mean

Once she is older she will give herself more leeway with her words, allowing herself to be more simple in word choice so that she isnt worried about taking to much time to work out what she wishes to say. She still tries to keep up the mature speech style but is more confident and has realized its not always important to always use "correct" words

Other:
I would do everything i could to keep this kit active and have them stay in riverclan until she dies. I have no plans to kill her off for at least a long while, i love the design i made and her personality. I want her to stick around for a while and have some/alot of story with her.
Im up for total communication between with both or either parent(s) for anything if thats wanted, via VM, PM or discord

If she is accepted she will become my main riverclan cat, she will have highest priority when it comes to any riverclan cats i may or may not make in the future

Small warning is that i do have severe dysgraphia so while i try to make detailed and at least medium sized replies it may sometimes be a little wrong on spelling and grammar but i am trying my best to always be getting better!

@els @poppy.

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Last edited by Kuwu; November 12th, 2023 at 10:48 PM.