Old November 5th, 2023, 06:04 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

Hawksun finally lost it and snarled. "They have earned there respect sense before your disrespectful ass was born. They've fought in many battles and wars to defend your mothers and clanmates so you could even be born" Hakwsun was about to go on but then someone stepped in between.

Brightnight said in a calming tone while stepping in between. "All of you this has been more than enough. All apprentices, you will be honored and respected for standing up for yourself, Hawksun shame on you for claiming to be a senior warrior and then fighting with apprentice's." Brightnight meowed, her tone was soft but most confidently did not invite arguments from either party. "I understand that you believe they earn respect, and to be fair every cat has to earn respect to be given, Foxmoon is the oldest cat in the clan, he has fought many wars and battles to defend us as Hawksun said. Hawksun is just being a bit salty because Foxmoon is our brother and were a bit protective of him as hes a bit out of it." Brightnight explained. "Please stop aruging about it and adding, Larkstar has just said she is fine and respect Foxmoon's decision, you would have heard this if you'd stop arguing. Now please go your own ways and don't bring this up again." Her dark brown fur glowing as she winked to the apprentice's and flicked her tail in amusement as Hawksun gave an annoyed snort but didn't argue.

Summerpaw left his mentors side and went to Springpaw's, licking her ears and cleaning the light dirt his mentor has spewed onto her pelt as he stomped off. "Sorry about him" Summerpaw muttered, his eyes sad as he looked into his sisters. "I..i'm also sorry for sorta taking his side. It's just been a long day" He muttered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Birdpaw

Looking up sharply as the leader spoke her name, Birdpaw felt her heart flutter. Her ceremony. Her warrior ceremony.

She had originally thought that she would be getting this ceremony under Kestrelstar, her dear friend. Then her father. Then her father figure and mentor. But they were all dead or gone now, and it inflicted physical pain upon her that they weren't here to see this. Kestrelskies, Flickerpaw, Stormpaw, Blizzardwind, Silvernight, Silversnow, countless other names and faces flashed through her mind and she had to duck her head down, letting out a soft breath to calm herself.

They were all here. It was corny, but they were all here in her heart. She carried them and the memories and lessons they had taught her deep in her heart, and she knew that those who could see her right now were looking down at her. It was finally time. Her time.

Stepping forward, she nodded wordlessly to Larkstar, her voice dying in her throat. At last. She had made it. The ragdoll had doubted it for a while, countless obstacles had threatened to end her walk down this path far too soon, and although it was pathetically late, it was happening now. At long last, the wait had ended.

"I'm ready." She whispered out, although she wanted to scream its about damn time, she knew that that would be misinterpreted. Birdpaw was ready. Ready to move on. Ready to prove herself wrong.

And maybe she was finally going crazy, but she thought she could smell the flurry of familiar scents on the breeze, the scents of lost loved ones. She thought she could feel them. Like she couldn't see the wind, but it was still there. She could see the effects of the wind. She could see the effects of all her loved ones, how they had taken her hand and led her up the stairs of youth, and now she was ready to reach the next stage. Yes. She was ready. They were ready.

[ @FrostyGalaxy - ]

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 13 Moons

--

"I wasn't even born in this clan! " BlueberryPaw retaliated but BrightNight stepped in and stopped the whole stars damned argument. Soon after BirdPaw came and put a comforting tail on her back. BlueberryPaw drew in a big ol shaky breath before repsonding with an "I'm fine...." She laid her head on Birdie's shoulder and closed her eyes. She heard SummerPaw apologize but she just simply nodded. After LarkStar had told the group to stop, BlueberryPaw's eyes fluttered open at her sister's name. It was finally time for her sisters ceremony. Her eyes shone with pride for her sister. "Good luck!" She whisper-purred to her sister before she left. BlueberryPaw watched with big happy eyes and made her way to the front.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf