silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: November Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2
62/200

---

Absolutely terrifying. When she follows Larkstar toward the front of the Seastones to find her spot from last time she realizes that she's the first medicine cat to show up... Fur standing on edge, she looks like a puff ball as she jumps up and takes a seat. Her eyes are wide, nervously scanning across the space that was slowly filling with cats... Seems as though Riverclan was the first ones here this time. As nice as it was to be approached instead of being the one doing the approaching, it was scary drawing so much unnecessary attention to herself... A lone apprentice seated on her perch... Hopefully everyone would be too busy mingling to pay her much mind.

Call her crazy but... There was going to be a lot of drama at this meeting, wasn't there? Accusations would be thrown around like stones-- this was supposed to be a meeting of peace, right? No one would dare to break that, right? Nervous gaze continuing to sweep across the clearing, she wonders if the anxious feeling pooling in her belly is something to be aware of or not... Glancing up to Larkstar not too far away, she hisses out a 'psst', tail twitching behind her.

"Larkstar... I don't know why, but... I got a bad feeling about tonight. M-Maybe I'm just nervous or somethin' but... Ah, I should have brought some thyme..."

larkstar | @FrostyGalaxy

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !