My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: November Gathering

[S

POILER="beep"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Sunnybunny
He/Him || RiverClan Warrior

The feline turned to look at his Clanmate, Hailstorm, an equally nervous yet excited smile blooming on his features. Followed by a short, yet curt nod. "Oh very, I'd heard of gatherings but haven't seen one yet. Isn't it supposed to be...well...busier?" he asked. Trailing off at the end of his question to look at his other Clanmate who had decided to sit next to him. His bobbed tail thumping against the ground, he was very happy they seemed to want to come sit next to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

He was fitting in perfectly! Maybe he was supposed to be a Clancat after all. "Hello!" he chirped. His greeting cutting short as he remembered he was talking. "Oh, yes right. Isn't it supposed to be much bigger? Surely, talk of all the Clans coming and chatting getting along like friends."
[/SPOILER]

Hailstorm he nodded "most of the time yes but the other clans are not here yet so we need to wait" he said putting his tail around his paws with is cold blue eyes looking around