Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: One Helluva Litter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
sooooo i like helluva boss

i made kitties based on the characters

Lightningkit/Lightningpaw/Lightningfang(Blitz⌀): orange with black legs and half of his face is white, he has yellow eyes.
he is a bit of a chaos monster, but can be really emotional in certain situations, and usually keeps himself distanced from others, but he does like to invade others' privacy. acts annoyed by Owlkit's presence but is deep down liking it

Possumkit/Possumpaw/Possumsong(Moxxie): orange and white with a black tail, and yellow eyes, has white freckles on his face.
he cares a lot about others, is very sensitive and sweet. he does get into arguments with Lightningkit a lot tho. very close with pumpkinkit. he is the runt of the litter.

Pumpkinkit/Pumpkinpaw/Pumpkindash(Millie): orange and black with a white tipped tail and orange eyes.
she's a sweetheart, who's hardworking and loyal, however, she can get very annoyed very easily, very close with Possumkit
Taken by @Spookez.

Wolfkit/Wolfpaw/Wolfmoon(Loona): grey and white with amber eyes
she is very lazy and grumpy, yet very sensitive. likes bullying possumkit and is constantly babied by lightningkit
Taken by @Cascade

she will be an adoptive younger sibling

and finally...
Owlkit/Owlpaw/Owlgaze(Stolas): blue-grey with a white face and amber eyes
very shy and emotional, has an interest in plants, very flirty, tries to get closer to Lightningkit
Taken by @peach

no form just ask for which one you want

i may use the bundle of babies purrk for more kits

the parents: well my only afab windclan cat is beetlecrest sooooo uhhhmmm

-begs you on my knees-
PLEASE! I NEED POSSUMKIT!!!!

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf