View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2023, 03:33 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: "We're both outcasts, so we stay together?" {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post
~~ Cora - 12 Years Old ~~
-- A tall girl with long black hair, and green eyes, wears old clothes she can find in the pizzeria she lives in. She isn't fazed by blood and jumpscares. --

{ @sock }

It was dark. Scorpion's Pizza Playplace was closed. Something went wrong. Long ago. At least, that was what her friends told her.

Cora had been in this pizzeria since she could remember. The animatronics here raised her like their own daughter. They were perfect. They protected her and kept her safe. The night guard was late. Wait. We don't have a night guard anymore. The one they had before left.

The young girl walked through the halls she had walked through her entire life since she could remember. It was lonely here, with no one to talk to but the spirits and herself. She closed her eyes. I wonder what... if anyone...
Penny
14 || has navy blue hair, brown eyes, wears a white collared t-shirt with a very baggy rainbow t-shirt over it, tucked into a black skirt. Wears black boots with roses painted on them, white socks that go up to her knees

She'd heard that the pizzeria had closed down. She decided that it would be a good place to be alone. Away from all the business of the world. You'll never really get away, whispered the voice in her head. Penny put her hand over her necklace - a rock tied on a string. It was the rock that had been speaking. It always spoke to her. In the beginning, it only spoke when she wore it. Now she could hear it, wether or not she had it on her.

It got mad if she didn't wear it, though.

Penny snuck through the window of the pizzaria, which was much easier to open than she'd initially thought.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; November 8th, 2023 at 03:33 PM.