Old November 9th, 2023, 02:41 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: is your blood authentic? can you prove it? [ p ]

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture; bright amber eyes ♛
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade.

Someone spoke to them. They do not turn their body fully, only cocking their head just enough to stare at the stranger out of the corner of his eye. To look at a calico feline, eyebrows furrowing together to form a crease. Blinking blankly, catching onto their thick neck fur. "Has anyone ever told you your neck is wonderfully breakable..?" He keeps his tone light, lacking the genuine malice. Despite the morbid phrase of words one had to wonder if it was a compliment.

There were two scars going across the other's lips. They were speaking to Spirit and the other was frankly not responding. "Tell me. Do you have any sins to confess? With the ground underneath you reclaim you as its own? Do you worship yourself or something else? Why? Does it make you feel real?" The round of questions are personal and straight to the point. There is silence, and Spirit is watching. To see if the other ticks, if they respond, if they are truly worthy of their presence —then, the chimera grins. Brightly and uncurling, stretching to the ends of their eyes but not crinkling.

"Kidding, always, only. If anything, I am trying to create an impression in your mind, lovely." Their posture is forced into one of relaxation, turning to the stranger fully and letting their features soften. "Forgive me. I would be in your dearest debt if you did help my paws. Afraid I don't have the brightest idea on what marigold or burdock is nor your name to be truthful. Though, I cannot say I do not enjoy mysteries, " Spirit rumbles, shuffling forward to the cat.

He keeps his distance, not wishing to scare the stranger off so swiftly. For now, he didn't mind playing a game of friendly. He lifted his paws to show them the cracked and bleeding pads.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 19th, 2023 at 06:44 PM.